If your printer is not connecting to your computer, don’t get frustrated. We have comes with an easy solution that will help you to fix your problem. Generally, every printer creates some issues after a long time of use so sometimes it is created by a wrong configuration or settings. On this page, we will guide you to fix the HP printer issue with the internet.
There may be a possibility that the issue is with the printer driver or your internet network is creating glitch. Check the wire as well and make sure it is not torn from anywhere. If you don’t find the cause you can try the following solutions to fix your problem.
Here are the fixes you can try
- Check the printer connection
- First of all, restart your printer machine.
- If your printer connects to a USB cable, make sure it is not damaged and connected firmly with your device.
- If your printer is connected through a wireless network check the Bluetooth is turned on. Turn off the Bluetooth manually and turn it on again.
- Check the connection. As the internet issue can also cause your printer not connected, you should also make sure your Internet connection works when you’re using your printer.
- Update your printer driver
- An outdated printer driver can create several issues. So you should verify your printer driver whenever you saw any update available.
- You can manually and automatically update your Hp printer driver.
- Go to the manufacturer site and click to download the latest version that’s compatible with your system. You can either choose Driver Easy to save your time. This software will automatically do the entire process.
- Troubleshoot Printer issues
- Navigate to the Control Panel and click on views by and select a large icon.
- Select Devices and Printers and right click on your printer and select Troubleshoot.
- Restart your Print spooler
You can enable and start the printer spooler service to eliminate the error
- Press the Windows key and R key simultaneously.
- This will open the run dialog box, enter services.msc and hit the enter key.
- If the printer spooler service is running highlight it and select stop.
- Now restart your system and then try to print.
Moreover, you can contact our technicians and fix the glitch occurs on your HP printer. Reach HP Printer Repair Center Number +1-877-705-0007 Canada and resolve your problem. Our team will deliver you the optimum solutions in less time possible.